Software Engineer, Backend
We’re looking for a Software Engineer with experience with backend architectures to help lead the continual development of the tool set based on customer demand and overall product roadmap. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for translating product vision into a functioning application – everything from designing the overall architecture of our platform to evolving it over time to ensure maximum performance and stability.
We’re looking for people with strong background or interest in building tools that provide great utility to all of our customers. As a backend engineer, you will build, expand, and maintain our internal APIs and services architecture that provide our service to customers everyday.
RepCheckup is an online review management software that allows users to solicit positive reviews via email and text messaging, while also allowing them to monitor their ratings and reviews on 20 different websites.
We uses modern web development tools to provide a stable, secure, and useful service for our customers. Some of the technologies we employ on our stack includes Django, React, and AWS.
We value the ability to learn fast and adapt to shifting technologies. We’re especially fond of engineers who:
- Are hackers who can balance time, feature work, and quality, and knows when to test or “just ship it”.
- Can take ownership of their tasks and achieve project goals
- Have the attention to detail to ensure every customer receives the best experience we can provide
- To be an everyday example of a rare professional, a Results Oriented, Accountable, Resourceful and Enthusiastic professional
Why work with us?
- We’re a small engineering team where you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with engineers in other disciplines.
- We take pride in working to ensure every customer receives the best possible experience.
- Work with a team of results oriented, accountable, resourceful and enthusiastic professionals.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software engineering practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling the application
- Create and maintain software documentation